PDF by J. Randolph Kissell, Robert L. Ferry “Aluminum structures. A Guide to Their Specifications and Design”
How much do you like this book?
What’s the quality of the file?
Download the book for quality assessment
What’s the quality of the downloaded files?
On the First Edition:
“The book is a success in providing a comprehensive introduction to the use of aluminum
structures . . . contains lots of useful information.”
-Materials & Manufacturing Processes
“A must for the aluminum engineer. The authors are to be commended for their painstaking work.”
-Light Metal Age
Technical guidance and inspiration for designing aluminum structures
Aluminum Structures, Second Edition demonstrates how strong, lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum opens up a whole new world of design possibilities for engineering and architecture professionals. Keyed to the revised Specification for Aluminum Structures of the 2000 edition of the Aluminum Design Manual, it provides quick look-up tables for design calculations; examples of recently built aluminum structures-from buildings to bridges; and a comparison of aluminum to other structural materials, particularly steel. Topics covered include:
* Structural properties of aluminum alloys
* Aluminum structural design for beams, columns, and tension members
* Extruding and other fabrication techniques
* Welding and mechanical connections
* Aluminum structural systems, including space frames, composite members, and plate structures
* Inspection and testing
* Load and resistance factor design
* Recent developments in aluminum structures click to read more
Housekeeping & Leisure – Interior Design & Decoration
PDF, 6.34 MB